Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Raymond & Katarina

Dear Raymond,

It's funny how you think I'm the one in the wrong.
I knew I'd never ever date you. You split up me and the love of my life. You called me names, you told me to eat shit. And may I say, you are the most dramatic person I have ever met. Now that I have another class with you, it's difficult to not get up and beat your ass up. You were the one in the wrong. You flirted with my best friend right in front of me, and she took it. You are a downer, you are never positive. I'm never positive either, but I don't agree that I'm a downer..


Okay, peeps, I told my bestfriend I didn't want to be with this dick head because of what happened the night of a football game. He flirted with her, and I realized that I don't deserve that.
I told her not to tell him.
She did.
So there must've been something going on between them, or she wouldn't have.
But I'm glad she did.
I hate that man.
He completely went actor on me on my birthday. "Happy fucking birthday" then walked away.
OH. Because that hurt you more than it hurt me.
It really did. I don't give 2 fucks about you.


NOOOWWW,
Katarina!
Raymond's ex-girlfriend
In which, completely controls him when she's with him.

Now that I switched from AP Euro to World history
I have a class with both of you.
And oh, how great it is.
Mostly that you two sit right next to eachother.
And somehow, Katarina gets to grade my paper every time.
And I see you two giggling, like you think what you put on that paper hurts me.
I fail tests because I'm not used to the fucking class,
I DON'T KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN LEARNING THIS SHIT.
AND let's not forget, that I'm still used to AP Euro, and I feel like all the questions are a crap-load of trick questions.

"You're great!"
"I'm your favorite person! CB Katarina"
Shut the fuck up.
Obviously 7 out of 15 isn't fucking good.
"You're great!"
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I am so sick of your laughs
why the hell do you think the teacher makes fun of it!?!


it's so hard to not get up and punch both of you in the face.
Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment