YOU have ruined that name.
YOU have ruined and tainted my brother's truck.
YOU sicken me.
Marcus.
Fuck you.
You came thinking you could neglect me.
You came thinking you can get something.
You got something, you took my happiness.
That very last bit of happiness.
You molested me.
And no matter how hard I tried, you wouldn't stop.
I tried pulling a knife out on you, I tried to cut your hand.
But you didn't stop.
You kept trying to touch me.
You kept climbing on top of me.
You kept scaring me.
You kept grabbing me.
I kept hitting you.
I kept feeling hopeless.
I kept dying inside.
Wondering why me?
Why the hell me?
Who could deserve this. And throughout 15 years, by 3 different guys.
Yet you were the worst of all.
Sometimes I blame myself. 3 guys is a pattern.
I didn't like it.
I told him no, I yelled to stop.
And no one believed me, even if they were right there.
My brother, you, you were right there.
I hate you. You didn't help me. You never helped me.
I hurt
I see you, Marcus, at school. I clench my teeth, I create fists.
I close my eyes, hoping for the best, that you won't do any harm.
I do this because, I couldn't fight you off of me.
I'm stronger now, but.. you could be stronger.
You hang out with my group. Leave me alone.
And when no one knew about what you did for a whole year
and you were still allowed at my house
Whenever I overcame you
You'd say "What did I ever do to you"
with a smirk.
You know exactly what you did.
You damaged me.
You damaged me hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment